* Based on the quantity and quality of customer reviews on Google Reviews, Facebook Reviews and Trustpilot Reviews.
* Please refer to the STCVP for further information on the Special Terms and Conditions for the Value Package and the Voucher Code.
* Compared to purchasing the products and services included in the Value package stand-alone as indicated in the respective areas respectively footnotes and the STCVP, calculation including the Voucher Code promotion.
* Techniker Krankenkasse has been awarded as the best German statutory health insurance fund (public health insurance) by the renowned Focus-Money (07/19) health insurer test for the thirteenth time in a row.
* Monese Current Account: The “Plus Plan” will be free of charge for the first 12 months (usually €4.95 per month).
* DR-WALTER Incoming Insurance: Valid for 180 days after arrival. First 31 days for free (usually €33).
* Calculation: difference in the Health Insurance premiums of DAK as compared to Techniker Krankenkasse (“TK”) on an annual basis (< 23 years or >23 with children: DAK €109.89 monthly, €1,318.68 p.a.; TK €103.94 monthly, €1,247.28 p.a.) // >23 years, no children: DAK €111.75 monthly, €1,341.00 p.a.; TK €105.80 monthly, €1,269.60 p.a.). In both cases, the TK premiums are €71.40 cheaper as compared to DAK. Please consider this calculation as an example and be advised that not only the price can vary but also the coverages. For more information please visit our comparison page. For a holistic and objective comparison you can refer to our partner krankenkassen.de.
* Deutsche Gesellschaft internationaler Studierender (DeGiS): Lifelong free membership (usually €120 per year, see degis.info), including DeGiS group insurance bundle, covered by ONE Versicherung AG, in the first year after activation, cancelled automatically (usually €117).
* Expatrio Repatriation group insurance: repatriation in case of death, covered by Element Insurance AG, in the first year after activation, cancelled automatically (usually €13.80).
* ISIC card: In the first year after activation, cancelled automatically (usually €15).