Skip to content
Step 1 - Find your Study Program

Constructor University

Bremen

International Relations: Politics and History

Subjects: International Relations: Politics and History,Politics and History,International,Relations

B.A. | Bachelor of Arts

⏳  Duration
6 Semesters
🔠 Teaching Language
English
💶  Application Fee non-EU
No information

💶  Cost per Semester
No information

💶  Tuition Fees per Semester
10,000 EUR
⏱️ Application Deadline Summer
No information

⏱️ Application Deadline Winter
01.06.

Course description

The world today faces intricate problems and threats. Tackling these issues in the international political arena and crafting sustainable solutions demands a nuanced, multi-faceted approach. The International Relations: Politics and History (IRPH) program equips students with concepts and methods from political science, history, law, and philosophy. The program has two main goals. First, it provides students with the theoretical knowledge and analytical skills to understand the historical roots of global issues and find solutions. Second, it prepares students for success in either the job market or graduate school. Upon graduation, about 60% of our students go on to prestigious graduate schools like Oxford, Cambridge, the London School of Economics (LSE), Harvard, Johns Hopkins, Georgetown, and Sciences Po. The remaining 40% enter the job market, finding roles in international relations, public policy, development work, business, consulting, and other fields. The success of our students highlights the excellence of the IRPH program, further confirmed by its outstanding rankings from the Centre for Higher Education (CHE).

Program Information

Study Location Bremen
Start Semester Winter
Study Form Full-time
Study Type Undergraduate
Teaching Language English
Dual No
Remote No
Application Fee non-EU No information
Study Length 6 Semesters
Tuition Fees per Semester 10,000 EUR
Cost per Semester No information
Step 2 - Check Application Requirements
⏱️ Application Start Summer
No information

⏱️ Application Deadline Summer
No information
⏱️ Application Start Winter
No information

⏱️ Application Deadline Winter
01.06.

Are you eligible for studying in Germany?

Take our short quiz and find out whether you meet the criteria to enter a German university directly.

Study Eligibility Checker

Application Requirements

Language Requirements

CEFR No information
IELTS 6.5
Cambridge (CAE) C1
TOEFL IBT 90

All applicants must show an adequate command of the English language to enroll at Constructor University. An applicant’s English language ability (non-native speakers) may be demonstrated through language proficiency test scores. You will qualify for an English proficiency waiver if you: are a native English speaker OR have been instructed exclusively in English for a minimum of 6 years OR have scored 600 or higher on the Evidence-Based Reading and Writing section OR have scored 9 or higher on the ACT Writing section

Qualification Requirements

Check Application Documents

Document Requirements

Be prepared to submit next documents: Proof of Identity Transcripts/Report Cards CV and Educational History Form Proof of English Language Proficiency Motivation Statement Standardized Testing Recommendation Letter

Application Process

Acceptance Interview No
Acceptance local admission restrictions Admission Exam
Application directly at the University
Step 3 - Get studying insights
studying-germany-ebook

Free Ebook

Studying in Germany

A comprehensive guide for international students

webinars-teaser-medium-two-girls

Free Webinar

How to Apply and Get Admission to a German University

Get ready to study in Germany!

August 22nd, 2024

  • Learn how to find your ideal program
  • Step-by-step application guide
  • Tips and tricks to get admission
Step 4 – Apply for a Visa
german-visa-nationality-checklist

Free Checklist

Your complete German visa application checklist

Be Prepared for Your Visa Appointment

Value Package

Your all-in-one solution for just €5/month!

Unlock up to €269* worth of free benefits with the Expatrio Value Package

  • New: includes our free German Bank Account
  • German Blocked Account accepted by all German authorities
  • Award-winning public or private health insurance coverage4,5
  • Free Travel Health Insurance worth up to €953
  • Up to €90 cashback with your personalized health insurance2
  • Instant Blocked Amount confirmation once funds are received
  • 24hr customer response time
  • All-in-One app for life in Germany
  • ADDITIONAL FREE BENEFITS
  • Free International Student ID Card (Digital ISIC) worth up to €15*
  • Free eBooks and resources for life and studies in Germany
  • In-app access to top-tier accommodation for internationals
  • Cost Breakdown
  • Monthly fee: Only €5
  • Blocked Account set-up fee: €0 (€69 cashback)1