Operations Manager (m/f/d)
As Operations Manager, you are identifying business needs on operations side and define development needs in close collaboration with the Product team, while being responsible for monitoring and improving the integrity and efficiency of all operational processes. You solve problems, define new workflows and evaluate efficiency tools.
Your responsibilities include:
- Leading operational process improvement projects with full ownership and responsibility, including project management and stakeholder communication
- Identifying and mitigating operational inefficiencies, risks and other issues
- Specifying novel operational processes for the product and IT team and constantly work with them on implementing those processes
- Directly collaborating with the management on organizational and strategic topics
- Owning daily operational tasks with constant focus on how to easy those
- First relevant experience, preferably in a Startup
- Technical and analytical focus and advanced knowledge of MS Excel, Powerpoint
- Experience with operational tools like Jira, Confluence, Zendesk, Tray, Pega, etc.
- Proactive and independent fast-learner, working well within a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communications skills and the ability to converse in both technical and non-technical business contexts
- Background: Business-, Economics-, IT-, or Natural sciences related
- Fluent in German and English.
- Additional languages and experience in an international setting (studying/working/extracurricular activities overseas) are bonus points
- Opportunity of participating in building a business from scratch
- Dynamic, lean and progressive work environment
- International, young and agile team
- Offices spaces in the political and historical heart of booming Berlin
- Autonomous, self-responsible work with low hierarchies and fast decision making
- Steep learning curve with many responsibilities
- Most importantly: The chance to solve an actual problem!
Sounds good? Apply by sending your CV to email@example.com.