Full-Stack Developer (m/w/d)
- Work closely with product team and other developers to prepare technical tasks, develop new features, support old code base and handle deployments.
- Ensure that all the assigned deliverables are completed on time and with impeccable quality.
- Constantly improve current system bearing in mind low latency requirements and growing infrastructure and demand.
- Participate in various platform creation activities: design, implementation, etc.
- Knowledge of Kotlin or Java 8+ and desire to learn and use Kotlin
- Experience with Spring Framework or Spring Boot
- Expertise with RESTful APIs concepts
- Experience with Postgres database or any SQL database
- Knowledge/understanding of work with any messaging systems (SQS, RabbitMq, etc.)
Nice to have:
- Experience with AWS or any cloud provider
- Experience with Docker/Kubernetes or any container technology
- Experience with React
- Experience with CI/CD processes and tools
- Experience with Webpack, Npm, Gradle
- Opportunity to join and shape a company in their early stages
- Dynamic, lean, and flexible work environment
- Be part of our international, agile and caring team
- Remote work set-up with office spaces in Berlin Mitte
- Regular team events and weekly gatherings
- Digitizing relocation while simultaneously working at the intersection of Fintech and Insurtech
- Most importantly: The chance to solve an actual problem!
Sounds good? Apply by sending your CV to email@example.com.