CRM Manager (m/f/d)
As Expatrio's CRM Manager, you'll be part of our Marketing team. Your tasks can include but are not limited to the following:
- Manage customer lifecycle throughout all stages: reach, acquisition, conversion, retention, and loyalty.
- Orchestrate marketing automation techniques to maximize customers' lifetime value.
- Keep customers engaged by understanding their needs and addressing them.
- Expand the customer base by upselling and cross-selling.
- Conduct analysis and monitor the main KPIs and CRM actions.
- Transform data into insights that contribute to Expatrio's business strategy
- Support other departments in their use of the tool or their data.
- 2+ years experience in managing CRMs such as HubSpot, Braze, Intercom, Eloqua, or Marketo. Hubspot experience is highly preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Skills in the use of data visualization tools (Data Studio, Tableau, Qlikview, PowerBI).
- Knowledge of the international student market is a huge plus.
- Strong team player with leadership skills.
- Ability to create original content for email marketing.
- Fluent in English.
- Opportunity of participating in scaling up a tech business
- Dynamic, lean, and progressive work environment
- International, young, and agile team
- Offices spaces in Berlin-Mitte with remote work opportunities
- Autonomous, self-responsible work with low hierarchies and fast decision making
- Steep learning curve with many responsibilities
- Individual professional and personal development plan within the company
- Most importantly: The chance to solve an actual problem
Interested? Apply by sending your CV to email@example.com.