Business Development Manager (m/f/d)
As Junior Business Development Manager, you will primarily be in charge of German market development while assisting the Head of Business Development on diverse tasks popping up on a daily basis.
Your responsibilities include:
- Country development Germany: identifying and acquiring new partners, while maintaining and growing relationships with existing partners
- New market development World: exploring new market opportunities and establishing partner acquisition strategies based on local characteristics
- Cross-functional approach through coordination with Business Development team inter and intra geographies
- Enhancing existing processes, approaches and tools based on qualitative and quantitative analyses
- Directly collaborating with the management on organizational and strategic topics
- First relevant experience, preferably in a Startup
- Sharp, dynamic and outgoing individual
- Proactive and independent fast-learner, working well within a fast-paced environment
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills. Excellent in problem solving, analytical skills and critical thinking
- Technical and analytical focus and advanced knowledge of MS Excel, Powerpoint
- Fluent in German and English, an additional language is a plus.
- Experience in an international setting due to studies, work or extracurricular activities overseas
- Opportunity of participating in building a business from scratch
- Dynamic, lean and progressive work environment
- International, young and agile team
- Offices spaces in the political and historical heart of booming Berlin
- Autonomous, self-responsible work with low hierarchies and fast decision making
- Steep learning curve with many responsibilities
- Digitizing relocation while simultaneously working at the intersection of Govtech, Fintech and Insurtech
- Most importantly: The chance to solve an actual problem!
Sounds good? Apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.